Martin L. Flyntz
10 All Points Terrace
Holbrook, NY 11741
1994-1996 CW Post/ LIU Brookville, NY BFA
1992-1994 Nassau Community College Garden City, NY AA
Aero-Vision Technologies Hauppauge, NY 2003-2014
Chief Technical Officer
As CTO for Aero-Vision Technologies my responsibilities included Budgeting for the IT department, Project management, planning, development, and deployments, as well as managing an IT staff of 75. Our primary contracts consisted of two distinct divisions; the first providing spread spectrum wireless broadband internet service to approximately 100 local businesses, the second division was providing Video On Demand, internet, and television services to three NYC based hotels (Park Lane, Helmsley, and The Plaza).
I was personally responsible for development and management of everything from cabling, routing, general networking installations and maintenance, as well as custom programmatic development, custom server development, custom front end and back end interfaces and subsystems as well as providing 24x7x365 support for any and all client, server, or network issues.
InetMedia, Inc. Ronkonkoma, NY 1996–2003
Systems Administrator /Lead Project Manager
Deploying, maintaining, and managing all servers, workstations, and entire network infrastructure on a 24x7 basis. Deployed and developed a globally diverse web farm for ADP and Nikon.
Website Development, and deployment, Programming new websites, as well as maintaining, Process management, and efficiency assessment of existing ones. Further responsibilities include managing staff of four programmers, and systems engineers.
· Windows (95,98,XP7,8, Server 2000, 2003, 2008,2012, Small Business Server),
· Linux (Redhat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, SUSE, Caldera,Hydraweb)
· UNIX (AIX, Solaris)
· Mac OS9 and OSX
· Cisco IOS, redirector
· VMWare ESX Server
Server Application experience
· Google Apps for Business,
· Firewalls (Checkpoint Firewall, IPTables)
· Mail Servers (MS Exchange Server 5/2003/2007/2010, Sendmail, Postfix, Spamassassin, Procmailmail, Mdaemon, Netscape Messaging Server,)
· Database Servers (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
· Web Servers and Addons (Apache, IIS, Cold Fusion, PHP
· Monitoring (Nagios, whatsup, WebTrends)
· General Servers (BIND openssh, openvpn, Proftpd, PC Anywhere, VMWare, desktop, and server)
· General Programs (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Norton AntiVirus (Corporate), Crystal Reports, Dream weaver, CF Studio, Zend Studio, Photoshop, Image Ready, Quark Xpress).